With the end of Thanksgiving comes the start of the true winter holiday season…and what better way to conclude an epic year at CrossFit Kindred than our first annual Holiday Party!
Join us as we celebrate how far we’ve all come this year, and ring in the next:
Friday, December 21 @ 7:30pm
Sonoma Chicken Coop (on Capitol Expy)
See the full Evite invitation and RSVP here.
And there are certainly many experiences to celebrate and be grateful for. Just a few of the countless highlights:
- More than tripling our membership since last year.
- Member Becky Pichardo losing her first 25 lbs within her first 3 months of joining the Kindred family.
- Member Alyssa Ablaza’s moving Facebook post in which she said, “CrossFitting at Kindred has helped me discover the mental toughness I’ve kept hidden, and now I take that mentality wherever I go.”
- Becoming a CrossFit Kids certified affiliate.
- Kindred folks conquering Mission Peak on the 4th of July.
- Contributing to the broader CrossFit community by publishing multiple articles (here, here, and here) in the newly minted Tabata Times.
- Member Bryan Nguyen earning the title “Spiderman” at boot camp after training at CrossFit Kindred to prepare.
- Hosting our first throwdown with CrossFit Silicon Valley at Kindred’s 1st Anniversary Party.
- Representing Kindred for the first time in our first large-scale throwdown at CrossFit Silicon Valley’s OktoberFit competition with Manny Adame, Chris Vo, Airamy Rivera, and Rachel Stolan.
- Completing the Spartan Beast Race in Sacramento in November.
- Member Huong Nguyen completing an intensive 9-week Bikram yoga teacher training just 2 weeks ago. Congrats Huong!
…Or, If You’ll Be Travelling…
If, like many, your holiday season has you travelling afar to visit friends and family, or simply to get away from the cold, wet weather and take a vacation, we’ve designed another of our merchandise packages just for you.
Introducing: the Traveller’s Package. Armed with a lightweight set of wooden rings and a high-speed jumprope, you can get your CrossFit on even in the remotest of areas. Check out this video on how to install your rings on a tree!
And in case you need more guidance on how to best make use of your new equipment, the package includes some private training sessions where you can develop the skills you want to take with you on your travels.
20 minutes to establish a 1RM Clean and Jerk.
3 rounds for time of:
20 Power Cleans 95/65#
20 HR Pushups