Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19
- Why can’t we continue working out indoors as-is? As business owners we have high standards and values when it comes to the safety of our members and do our best to follow science, health and medical information as it relates to gym member safety, health and wellness. In addition to the health guidelines, we also hold ourselves to the highest professional standards as business owners. From Day 1, we have been fully compliant to state, county, and city codes for operating a business so we’re not about to change things up now that Covid-19 is here. We are not perfect, but you have our commitment that we will do what is best for the greater good of our fitness community.
- Why can’t we just workout indoors since other gyms are doing it? We do not compare ourselves to other gyms who’s goals and priorities may be different than ours. Our primary concern is the health and safety of our members and sound business practices that will allow us to continue impacting and changing people’s lives well into the future. We understand that it maybe confusing, frustrating or even upsetting for you to see other gyms operating in violation to the County codes. At times we feel the same way. But as owners we are relentless in our stance to take care of the business and its people so that we do the right thing for our customers not just for our pocketbooks. At the end of the day, we want to be able to sleep at night knowing that we did the best we can to care for and protect our people. Lastly, we wholeheartedly believe our members are here because they feel safe and agree with how we are handling the COVID-19 situation. Our gym’s unique identity and success is that the majority of members are liked-minded and for those who are not they eventually find the fitness community that is right for them. This is not a “diss” or judgment on those people who have disagreed with us, but we to be true to ourselves at the end of the day. The truth is that most people want to do business with people they agree with and like. As consumers we all have the choice to do business with who we want, therefore we do not take it lightly that you have chosen to do business with us.
- If I’m “waitlisted” does that mean I cannot work out? : No you may still workout OUTDOORS or in another class that you are able to get into.
- Is it even safe for me to workout at the gym given the increase in COVID-19 cases? This is a personal decision and we respect you if you no longer feel safe working out. Please understand that no place or activity is totally risk free. (This is explained in the Mandatory Gym Safety waiver that you signed). However, we feel confident that we are doing our best to abide by the County COVID19 rules and doing all we can to protect our members.
- If you have additional questions, please contact us directly at 669-258-1544 or simply reply to this email. One of our owners will get back to you shortly.